Thursday, February 11, 2010

Would you like to win?



Check out The Mommy Blog: MOmMy bRaIn.  She's giving away a Green Beaver Jr. gift set!

What is Green Beaver you ask?  Well here, check it out for yourself!  They are a Canadian company started by a mommy and daddy just like us! :)  They sell all natural products - skin care, baby care, hair care, you name it they have it!

I was really excited about this giveaway because not very often do we find giveaways that are open to Canadian Residents only - this one is.  So be sure to check it out and leave her a little comment love while you're at it!

BTW - I was SUPER excited when I checked the store listings and found out they sell the product right next door to my chiropractor!  I'm going to check it out tonight after work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment