Monday, February 15, 2010

Update on my 101 list

I'm quite happy with my progress of this list so far.  I'm pretty sure there are a few on there that won't be complete just because I wasn't really thinking about dates as I was actually writing it, but I'll continue working away on it.

Since my last update I've been able to complete 2 things of my list

#32 Paint my bedroom - This still isn't completely complete, I still have a couple more walls to do but I have purchased the paint, and painted  the one wall.  Which by the way was a dark red/rust colour.  What a pain that was to paint.  I think I'll still have a few touch up's to do to make sure everything is covered.

#35 Drink 8 glasses of water a day for a week - This was really easy for me once I started on this weight loss adventure.  Drinking the water really helps me not eat as much as I would normally so it's been super easy for me to complete and keep doing.

That's it for now.

Don't forget to vote for me over here at Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory. I've also signed up with the partner site of TopMommyBlogs and joined TopBabyBlogs.com you can vote for me by clicking this
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com Top Baby Blogs

Remember to vote for me each day - you can vote for me once in a 24hr timeframe and all you need to do is click the link.  Unfortunately it doesn't say "thanks for voting" but if you get to the topbabyblogs or topmommyblogs website then you've voted.  It's that easy! :)

Of course if you're a mommy with a blog come on over (after voting for me) and join in the fun.  It's a great way to see what's out there in the world of mommy blogs and of course a little competition is always fun too!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how muc you're knocking off your list! You're putting me to shame hehe!

    ReplyDelete