Sunday, January 31, 2010

In case you haven't noticed....

I put a little blinkie flashy thing all the way at the bottom of my page.

CLICK IT!!!!! (Pretty please! :))

When you click on it you're actually voting for me which ranks me as a top mommy bloggger! :)  I'm sure with the HUGE response I've been getting to my blog (haha, it's a joke) it'll take me years before I actually rank #1 but it's still fun!

If you think it might be something you're interested in check it out here.  It's kind of a fun little thing to make your ego feel a little better when we have a couple people in this huge world look at your blog! Check it out and if you're a mommy sign up, it's great to have competition! ;)

Actually you know what, to make it a little easier I'm also going to add the image in this post!

Click it! I know you want too!

 Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment