Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend

So I had big plans to go and get sized for shoes and buy a new pair of runners to get out and about the neighborhood and run, instead, I spent my weekend in bed!

Actually Saturday was spent sick but doing what I could to get Hannah feeling better. She went for a nap and woke up to throw up all over her daddy! Welcome home dad! Haha!

After she threw up we played in her playroom for a bit but then she just wanted to sleep! Poor thing!


We got to rest for about 2 hours or so on the floor, snuggling and just taking it easy before she decided it was time to get up and play again.

Sunday I stayed in bed all day! I could hardly move and when I did it was just to go to the washroom then back to my bed!  Of course then Sunday night I couldn't sleep!  Grrr..I HATE being sick!  It is always so hard on me.  I seem to get it 10 times worse then the person before me and it always drags me down so much.  Hopefully I'll get over it soon!

On a plus note I'm down 2.8 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment