Friday, January 22, 2010

Well this isn't off to a good start!

This week has pretty much been a write off. My sister has been sick which means, I've been home and taking care of the kids while she sleeps to get rid of this horrible cold/flu thing that's going around! Fingers crossed I don't end up with it! Therefore I haven't been to the gym! :( I did however drink more water than I normally do, eat less at dinner time, and tried to not snack as much in the evening. I also made sure that I only drank one Pepsi during the day(I usually have 2). So sure maybe I didn't do anything amazing this week but it's the first week and next week I'm starting a new fitness plan I found on Women's Health. Check it out here! I'm looking forward to it and I think Krystal (my sister) might be interested in doing it as well.

We both attempted running in the past and I'm not sure if it's because of the shoes I wore or what but I ended up with incredibly sore knees (I could hardly walk, sit, stand, move) and I quit because I just figured it wasn't for me. I have since decided that I am going to go for it and try it one more time. I'd like to get into this for real this time and my first stop will be Runners Choice to make sure I have the proper shoes.

Chris (husband) has been away all week so when he gets home tonight (actually more likly tomorrow) I'll get him to take a picture of me and I'll re-weigh myself. Actually thinking of re-weighing, I think my scale is either broken or just needs new batteries. I've got to check that out.

So OFFICIALLY next week is my starting week! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment