Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daily Food Diary

Every day I'm going to try and post what I've been eating for the day - the good, the bad and the ugly!  I'm also going to post any and all exercise I've done.

Todays meals, snacks and total water consumption

Breakfast
  • Coffee
Lunch
  • BLT Sandwich
  • Fries & Gravy
  • Iced Tea
Dinner
  • Fries
  • Chicken nuggets
  • 1 can of pepsi
Snack
  • Blueberry Vanilla Yogurt
Total Water consumption -
2 glasses of water

I really want to try and increase my water intake.  One thing I'm going to start doing before each meal is down one full glass of water.  This will help with not eating to much during my meal plus it'll help me increase my water consumption.

Fitness -
Nothing today :(

I'll hit the gym tomorrow at lunch if I'm not to sore from the Chiropractor in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment