Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Dare I blog about it too?

The 4 year old article that Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, host of TLC’s Shalom in the Home wrote regarding Breastfeeding hurting your marriage. It has recently been published by Beliefnet.com and has hit the blogging world by storm.

I was going to because it really really bothered me but I think it's been talked about plenty by bloggers especially mommy bloggers and especially breastfeeding mommy bloggers. It's an old article plus he's already "kind of" apoligized about it here. I say kind of because I'm not really sure it's much of an apology as it is just a rewording/reworking of what he wrote in the original article.

Anyway, that's all I'm going to say about it. I certianly have my opinions and I think anyone close to me, especially DH has already heard all I have to say about it.

Read it for yourself, make your own opinions and if you're interested come back here and leave a comment for me! A little discussion is always appreciated around here! :)

Also if you are interested in reading a few blog entries check these out Jill at BabyRabies, or Kim Rosas from Dirty Diaper Laundry. I think they both make great points and feel very much like how I felt after reading it myself.

-Kandice

No comments:

Post a Comment