Monday, June 21, 2010

Update to my 101 things in 1001 days....

It's been a bit since I updated this list so I took a look at it today and realized I actually did do a few things off the list! :)  Yippee!

3. Buy a new car.  Yes we did!  Just last week we bought a van!  Yes, you read that right!  We are now proud owners of a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan!  Insert all the mom jokes, giggles, and what have you here.  I'm okay with that I'm really digging the new van! :)

36. Clean my scrap booking room.  I'm sure the only reason this one was completed was because we are getting ready to change Hannh over to her big girl room which was once my scrab booking room.  I have since put all my scrap booking stuff in bins to be put away until I can decide on another room to clutter! :)

48. Take Hannah swimming in the lake.  We've actually done this a couple of times now.  The weather has been wonderful and we've been spending our weekends at the trailer which has a gorgeous lake!  We've been done there a couple of times and Hannah has really enjoyed it!  She is not afraid of the water at all and once she has her water wings on she has NO FEAR!

Thats it, I've crossed off 3 more things on my list not to bad if you ask me! :)

Check back with my original list to see all the things I've crossed off so far!  Here it is!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up and you will have your list completed! I sure wish I could think of 101 things to do in 1001 days! LOL

    ReplyDelete