Monday, May 17, 2010

Update on my 101 things

Well it's been awhile since I've updated my 101 things list so I checked it out today to see if I've actually done anything from it!

Turns out I have! :)  Well kind of I've got a few things almost done but I thought I would comment on them just for future reference!

#9. Take Hannah to the dentist -  I had all intentions of doing this and called to make the appointment and the receptionist told me they don't see kiddos until they are 3.  Hannah just turned 2.  Okay so I'll still be able to do this in my 1001 days but I thought I'd mention it now as well!

#17.  Go on another cruise - Again I had all intentions of doing this.  Chris and I were thinking in September we'd go away on a cruise together just the two of us before the new baby was born.  We looked into it and as it turns out cruising companies will not allow a pregnant women past 24 weeks to cruise!  This really sucks!!!  I was really looking forward to doing something like that just before the baby comes.  I guess if we plan something within the next couple of weeks we could still cruise....haha Yeah right!

#71 Plant a veggie garden - This I have done!  I have a wonderful veggie garden with carrots, radishes, corn, green beans, green onions, cucumbers, broccoli, etc. 

#72 Train the dog to not dig up previous item - FAILED MISERABLY!!!!  about 2 or 3 weeks after the veggie garden was planted my stupid dog decided to jump the little fence hubby put up and DIG UP EVERYTHING that had started to sprout!  My sister called me at work and was in a panic because my garden was ruined!  I was not a happy camper when I got home from work that evening to see my garden destroyed!  It was really sad.  I've tried to salvage it as much as I can and I still have my fingers crossed something comes up from the mess of dirt but who knows.  We'll just have to wait and see!  I'm going to try and remember to take some pictures of it tonight.

So really, I can cross  1 thing of my list!  That's alright though, I wasn't even trying but I did it and I'm happy with that! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I would be so mad! I want a veggie garden so bad, but I haven't had a chance to sit down and research what to plant! But if I did and my dog ripped it all up.... I'd be devastated!

    ReplyDelete