Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Still no birthday party pictures...

but I've got some from the show and from the trailer....

Hannah really loved the Sesame Live show!  She wasn't really sure what to think when we first got there.  We just kept telling her we were going to see Elmo.  We got to our seats and she took a look around.  We were fifth row from the stage so we got a good look at the stage and where all the action was going to take place.  Daddy came back to the seats with a special present, a stuffed Elmo and a new sesame street t-shirt.  She was excited about both but really fell in love with her Elmo


Here she is before the show with her new Elmo

Before the show was about to start Big Bird annouced over the PA that the show was about to begin and that there was no audio or video recording allowed.  Hannah thought it was very exciting to hear Big Bird.  I think this is when it all started to come together for her and she got excited!


A picture of Mommy and Hannah (and Elmo) right before the show was about to begin

She was very excited to see the Count.  For some reason he has become her favorite character and she always says "Ah Ah Ah" when she sees him in books and on T.V.  So when she saw him on stage she was estatic!  It was a lot of fun to see her little face light up and get so excited about the sounds, lights and music!  It was totally worth every penny!

Elmo, Grover, Count and Abby Dabby (that's what Hannah calls her)

The count singing a ladybug song! :)

Big Bird and Abby

I was really impressed with the show, the singing, dancing and lights were all very well done.  It was great that SO many of the characters were there too.  Telly monster (my favorite since I was a child) was even there.  The honkers, Perry Dawn, Oscar, everyone!  It was great.  We left in a wonderful mood and of course very tired! :)

Now onto the trailer...We had a FANTASTIC weekend!  The weather was wonderful and we had a great time.  Lots of laughs, food and SUN!

Grandpa and his two special girls

Hannah on the swing at the park.  She LOVES the park and always wants to "play"


My niece and BIL and "Run Away A Lot" the turtle they found on the road.

My sister and her boyfriend/hubby, Adrian


My hubby and his best friend Sage

Nana and Hannah!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like it was a lot of fun at the Sesame Street Live show. I know Hannah wore her T-shirt with pride over the weekend showing people who was on it! I'm glad she enjoyed it as much as she did.

    We had an excellent time at the trailer as well. We couldn't have asked for a better May 2-4 weekend that is for sure...well I guess we could have had a better saturday (weatherwise) but overall no complaints! I sure wish I was still sitting up there on the deck soaking up a few more rays but...friday isn't all that far away!!!

    Great pictures Kandi. I'm going to go and get some printed this week from Christmas and gosh knows what else. Maybe if I get a chance I'll post some on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no... look at your poor sister's arms. I bet she was nursing that burn for a couple days!

    P.S. I love that picture of Hannah on the swing! She's so gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think this post could be more cute!

    Makes me feel ready for Rosemary to be older so I can do totally cool stuff like this with her. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete