Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wordless wednesday

We're spending the week at the trailer this week and have been having a fantastic time while here! We went geocaching this week and had so much fun! If you're looking for fun free ideas to do over the summer with kids be sure to check out geocaching!

Here are a few pictures after we found our treasure! :)



We also spent some time at the beach! Miss H is such a beach bum and could be there all day everyday!. Could they be any cuter!?

Be sure to check out my CAnadian only giveaway here (diva cup, everyday style gift, claudia's choices detergent and more!).

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm just stopping by to check out other blogs about cloth diapering (among other topics). What fun! I'm your newest follower and I'd love it if you followed me too at Why We Love Green at http://whywelovegreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooop-forgot to comment on the geocaching! Looks like you had a great time! We tried once, but couldn't find it even though it was "easy"--I'm sure we'll try again!

    ReplyDelete