Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ProBlogger Summer Challenge

I'm challenging myself to a 31 day ProBlogger Summer Challege put on by SITS.  If you're not familiar with SITS check them out here - especially if you're interested in getting more readers to your blog and spreading some love to other women bloggers around the world.

The ProBlogger Summer Challege is set up to get bloggy behinds whipped into shape.  Each day for 31 days, we’ll focus on one task that will help stretch and build those blogging muscles, transforming your blog into a lean, mean blogging machine.

At the end of the challenge I will have:

  • Written a variety of different types and styles of posts 
  • Learned techniques for coming up with new post ideas
  • Promoted your blog in a variety of ways
  • Built relationships with readers
  • Reached out to and developed working relationships with other bloggers
  • Developed an editorial calendar for your blog
  • Discovered ways to be more connected to your niche/topic
  • Designed a plan for your next month of blogging
 
I'm excited!!!  I am a couple of days behind but I will get caught up and be right on track with everyone else that is doing the challenge as well!
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a couple days behind too! Signed up last night and still waiting for my first task email.

    ReplyDelete