Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's Thursday again

I could do another Thankful on Thursday but that just doesn't seem very nice especially since the last post I did was a Thankful on Thursday post what two weeks ago!!!

This is horrible, I can't seem to get into this bloggy thing, I never feel I've got enough to say to make people want to read my blog.  I don't know, I guess my life is a bit boring, theres not much going on.

This weekend is my Hannah's 2nd Birthday party.  WOW I can't believe she's going to be 2 years old (on the 3rd)!  We're just doing a small(er) family thing.  I think right now we've got about 17 people coming.  Grandparents, great grandparents, uncles and aunts, etc.  We're having Hot Dogs, Hamburges, Ceaser salad, potato salad, cheese & crackers, chips, and birthday cake!  I'm really hoping the weather holds out so we can do most of the festivities outside.  Please don't rain!!!  I've got to get my butt in gear because I don't have ANYTHING!  I've been sick with a nasty headcold so I've haven't felt up to planning a party!  I really need to get on that.  IT"S THIS FREAKIN" SATURDAY!!!!

Wish me luck, I'll be hitting the stores big time tonight and tomorrow to make sure I've got everything I need!

By the way, I'm now 14 weeks pregnant and starting to finally feel normal again! Fingers crossed because it was nasty, the morning sickness sucked, the headaches sucked, it pretty much sucked from about 8 weeks to now!  We have another midwife appointment coming up on Tuesday where I'm really hoping we get to hear the baby's heartbeat!  I just need some reassurance, I've been irrational in my thinking lately and just need something to remind me that I am infact pregnant with a healthy little babe! 

I'll be back with some pictures of Hannah on her "birthday".  I'm really looking forward to it! I just still can't believe my little pumpkin is going to be 2!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment