Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful on Thursday!

This week I have a lot to be thankful for!

1) This!  















2) My family, I love that I can live with my sister and her family and not be totally annoyed by them being with us in our house.  I love the my mom and I talk numerous times on the phone/internet each day.  I am so lucky to have the family I do!

3) My husband.  My rock, how can I not love him.  She's sweet, generous, caring, giving, loving and everything I could every ask for!  He's incredible!

4) My beautiful little girl.  She makes me laugh every single day with all of her silliness!  Her beautiful smiles and the amount of love she shows me each and every single day! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so nice to read!

    We are a very lucky family, being close and enjoying the time we spend with each other. You and Chris have certainly been wonderful opening your house to having your sister and her family live there with you. Family sure is important! Kids are the most wonderful thing in the world so enjoy them and love them and especially love their silliness because that will warm your heart beyond measure!

    ReplyDelete