Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Things are back to normal...

Thank god, I don't think I could handle much more adventure in my life right now.  I need time to relax.  It's an interesting concept eh, spend a week on vacation and you still feel like you need a weeks vacation to unwind from your vacation.  It's a catch 22.

Hannah is back on her schedule now and she's loving being home and back in her daily routine.  She's such an easy going child but she really does thrive on routine and normalcy.  I don't blame her at all.  She went through a lot while she was away.  She still talks about the lizards we saw, and we purchase a kids CD of music we listened to each night at the show that she REALLY enjoys listening to at home.  First thing this morning she wanted to "Danse".  She's so darn cute!  She remembers all the actions to the songs that the kid councilors taught her and she really enjoys putting on a show for us in her playroom.
 
I haven't been back to the gym since I've been home but I'm just starting to get my appetite back and without it I didn't have much strength or energy to be working out.  I'll be back by the end of the week though.  I am still at the same weight as when I left for vacation.  I was surprised, I kind of expected with everything I would have lost a bit of weight (obviously not the most ideal way to loose it) but I didn't, but I didn't gain any either.  So I'll take it! :)

I'll take my measurements tonight and post them on the side.  I doubt there's much change it them either.

I'm working on editing a photo shoot I did for a client before I left.  As soon as I'm done and that's out of the way I'll have some vacation pictures to post.  I was going through them last night and I only took 200 pictures the entire week we were away.  That's really unlike me.  Oh well there are some good ones - I look forward to sharing them with you all!  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are getting back to normal. I know how much Hannah likes routine so it would be good for her to be back in her own surroundings and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny the things kids hold on to from a vacation. It's cute that she still talks about the lizards!

    I'm glad to hear that you're starting to feel like yourself again! I think anytime you come home from vacation without gaining weight it's a success! Although it's crappy (no pun intended) that you had to get so sick!

    Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete