Thursday, May 03, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Girl

I can't believe when I work up this morning at 7, I had a 4 year old daughter.

On this day 4 years ago you were born!  So SWEET, so TINY, so PERFECT!  You had a squished little nose that everyone made sure to remind me would "fix" itself.  You were bright pink, and had the darkest head of hair I had ever seen!  You were perfect and you were all mine!

Now you're 4 years old and I was lying in bed with you this morning watching your eyes move around and a smile perk up on your face every couple of minutes.  I smiled because of how much love I have for you and for your BEAUTIFUL, LOVING, CARING and ADVENTUROUS personality.  I couldn't image a day going by without you in it.

You have made my life perfect!  You have taught me to LOVE, to CARE, to EXPLORE, to LAUGH, to be a KID, to SMILE, to CHALLENGE myself and to LOVE who I am!

You make me SMILE, you make me CRY, you make me QUESTION.

You are INCREDIBLE! SMART, CRAZY, OUTGOING, PLAYFUL  and I'm so lucky to have such an amazing person to watch grow.  I am the luckiest mom around to be your mom and I wish you the best HAPPIEST birthday you could ever have.

You are my ROCKSTAR!

I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, as you read this to me I cried of course and then when I came on here and read it again I cried all over again. Hannah is very lucky having such a wonderful mommy! Our beautiful princess is now 4 yrs old! Nana loves her so much too!

    ReplyDelete