Monday, January 08, 2018

It's Monday again....

At the beginning of the New Year, I always get motivated to write a blog post, and I promise that I'll keep it up.....I never do, so I'm not making any promises.  I have decided I'm going to try again though! Haha.
It's the New Year, with that brings new plans, new goals, and new resolutions.  Seems like a fresh start to just about everything.  I didn't really set any resolutions for myself.  To be honest, I just want to feel like I'm surviving.  With dance, for all three kids but mostly H's competitive schedule, E's hockey schedule & Oxford learning twice a week, me being back in school and then just trying to maintain a somewhat clean house, and keep up with chores and maybe a bit of personal time, I found right before Christmas that I was sinking.  I couldn't keep up, we weren't having quality time together as a family and I felt, exhausted from it all.  This year I just want to survive. Haha.
We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Lots of family time during the break which was so lovely.  We enjoyed it even though the weather was miserable.  We reach all-time low temps which didn't allow us much outside time at all.  We needed it.
Well, I'm making dinner and the kids are watching the jungle book but it seemed like a perfect opportunity to pop in for a minute and write something.  Sometimes it feels good just to write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment