Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank you SITS!


I'm so happy to have been a featured blogger this past Monday!  I could never have imagined the number of people that stopped by my little area of the web and commented on my blog that day!  I was and am very humbled by the lovely comments on my kiddos and of course the people that said I am such an amazing mother - I am so gracious!  I try to do what I can for my kids and even though some people find it "weird" I keep on doing what I do!  I really really appreciate your comments!

I have all plans and intentions to respond to each and every one of you that commented, it just may take me a little while.  I'm a very busy mama but when I get a few minutes at my computer know that I  am going through the list! :)

Thank again everyone!

3 comments:

  1. It's simultaneously so much fun and totally overwhelming, No? Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorta Southern Single nailed it. Glad you had a great day.

    LisaDay

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to see that so many other moms check out and leave comments on blogs. There is always great info and tips that moms can share with one another. Your blog is awesome and I love to stop by.

    ReplyDelete